Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Unplanned 12hr Day

Dinner today -> Big Mac.
My plan was to make a good meal tonight, but I ended up stay at CMC an unplanned 12 hrs today. I didn't feel like cooking this late, so I got a Big Mac meal from Walmart. I also checked if there were any new Transformers: Prime toys, but there were none... :(


^ Big Mac Meal.

Useless Transformers News:
Speaking of Transformers: Prime, these are the figs I got from Gordon for Christmas: Bumblebee, Starscream, and Arcee.
I'm not a fan of this Bumblebee. Doesn't stand very well and a bit difficult to transform back to car mode. The transformation didn't "flow" for me.


^ TF:Prime Bumblebee.
I do like Starscream and Arcee. They're really good and they look just like the cartoon.


^ TF:Prime Starscream.


^ TF:Prime Arcee.

No comments:

Post a Comment