Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slow Service

Lunch today -> Hockey Sushi.
Went to Hockey Sushi for lunch, but I forgot my phone at my desk, so no pics. The service today was really slow and they didn't bring everything we ordered. I think we got about 80% of our order, and some maki rolls we didn't order (we ate those anyways as we were hungry). We were there for 1.5hrs and I ate a semi-satisfying meal. I think I could have ordered more, if I had time to stick around.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 Request Best 100 started on Thursday and will end on Sunday. Today was fan voted songs #100 to #76.
On Sunday the top 25 will be performed with live steaming on Google+ and YouTube. Also, some cameras will steam live feeds of individual girls on their own Google+ pages. I might follow Oshima Yuko's or Sashihara Rino's feed (I think these 2 will be the most interesting), but most likely I'll just follow the general one on YouTube.
I think on Sunday, the stream starts at 6pm JST (= 4am EST). Not sure if I'll just stay up all night on Saturday or sleep for an hour and get up...


^ AKB48 Countdown TV Special New Years Performance.
(Namida Surprise, Kaze, Flying Get, and Ponytail)
BTW: Chinese New Year is Monday! Please send me lots of red envelopes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment