Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not Enough Broccoli

Food this weekend ->
I was really tired on Friday. I think I fell asleep at 12:30am, but I woke up wide awake at 3:30am. I was alittle hungry and felt like making food, so I got up and made some frozen meat ravioli. I only ate about 6 of them, before I decided to go back to sleep. I ate if for breakfast at 10am instead.


^ Meat Ravioli in Tomato Sauce.


^ Broccoli with Shredded Chicken and Chinese Mushrooms.
I used 3 heads of broccoli, but it still seem like there wasn't enough broccoli in the dish.


^ Surf and Turf.
I had bought some lobster tails that were on sale last summer and forgot I had froze them. I cooked 1 with a steak, to make "surf and turf" :). I tried to eat the tail with just a knife and fork, but it's impossible. I had to use my hands and teeth to crunch through the shell. How would you eat this in restaurants without making a mess???


^ Ramen and Blue Berry Eggos.


^ Turtle Cake and Oreo Blizzard.
Susanna told me Friday night at all day Saturday, Dairy Queen had 50% off everything in the store. I got a Turtles Ice Cream Cake and a Large Oreo Blizzard for less than $13! I over heard the cashier that some people were buying over $200 purchases that day. It got me thinking that I should have gotten a couple more cakes and some burger meals too. I thought about going back, but I didn't.

Useless Idol News:
Breaking AKB48 news on Friday. 2 members, Team K's Yonezawa Rumi and Team B's Hirajima Natsumi, retired from AKB48 effective immediately.


^ Rumi and Nacchan.
Scandalous Tweets and picture's surfaced that Rumi and Nacchan had both broken the "no boyfriend" rule and other things. Within hours of this news surfacing, statements were posted on their blogs that they were sorry and they quit.
I believe management announced that they will appear at the Feb 5th handshake event to explain themselves or say goodbye or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment