Sunday, January 15, 2012

Merchants and Sharks

Food this weekend ->
Made some instant pancakes by Bisquick. I made a whole bunch of small pancakes and 1 big one. I stacked the pancakes by alternating butter and peanut butter between them and then covered them with Syrup :)


^ Instant Pancakes.
I think the dollar store brand I got last time was better, but this one was good too.


^ Christmas Pasta with Garlic Tomato Sauce.


^ Christmas Pasta with Salmon, Mussels, Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup.


^ Ox Head Vermicelli.

Useless Gaming News:
Got together with Gordon and Ben to play some board games. We played "HansaTeutonica", "Castle Panic", and "Survive: Escape from Atlantis!"


^ HansaTeutonica.
Very long game, but pretty good.


^ Survive: Esacpe from Atlantis!
Interesting game. I think this one would be better with 4 players.

No comments:

Post a Comment