Monday, January 9, 2012

Lotsa-Mushroom Congee

Dinner today -> Lotsa-Mushroom Congee.
I made some congee with BBQ pork, preserved duck eggs, and lots of Chinese mushrooms. I sliced some of the mushrooms and star marked some others :)


^ Lotsa-Mushroom Congee.

I was thinking of making instant pancakes for dinner tonight, but I read an article about Dustin Penner of the LA Kings, and decided against it... LOL :)
Almost as bad as someone code named "Ricky Bobby", who pulled a muscle while wiping his butt. LOL

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package in the mail. I finally got my Limited "AKB48 Yoshaa Ikuzo! in Seibu Dome Special DVD box set" with bonus. It's a 3 day concert on 6 DVDs plus 1 Making of disc. My bonus is a plastic Mariko envelope.


^ AKB48 Seibu Dome DVD Box Set.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment