Tuesday, January 3, 2012

499 Bux Elevator

The 1st day back to work was tough. My body was used to staying up til 4am and waking up around 1pm. So waking up at 7:30am was rough, especially when I kept the TV on all night, half watching the "Corner Gas" marathon and half sleeping :)

Dinner today -> Lasagna.
M&M Meats still has their Christmas Sale on until Thursday Jan 5th. There were 2 items I wanted: Wings and Lasagna.


^ M&M Sale.

I cooked the Lasagna for dinner. It was pretty good.


^ M&M Lasagna.

I also stocked up on some Louisiana Chicken Wings. These wings are really good. I may get a few more boxes tomorrow :)


^ M&M Louisiana Chicken Wing Boxes.

Useless Gaming News:
I finally collected the 499 Bux I needed to get the best elevator in Tiny Tower! It goes so fast (about 10 floors a second).


^ Tiny Tower Elevator.

Useless Idol News:
Morning Musume Leader, Niigaki Risa, will graduate from the group and Hello Project this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment