Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Osaka Residents (Updated)

Dinner today -> Burger King Classic Chicken Sandwich x 4.
Yup, I got 4 of them. It takes alot of chicken to fill up a hungry man like me :)
They're not bad. Abit salty. Good for $1.99.


^ Burger King Classic Chicken Sandwich x 4.
(Actually, I'm saving 2 for lunch on Wednesday.)

Useless Japan News:
Is this really true? Residents of Osaka, Japan will react to getting shot if you walk around with your hand pointing like a gun and saying "Bang". Really? Is this really an unspoken rule in Osaka???
Also, if you pretend to have an invisible sword and slash at Osaka residents, they will pretend to get cut and killed. This is awesome! :)
Below is a cool sub-titled video of a reporter proving it's true! A really must watch video. It's too awesome!


^ Awesome Osaka Residents.
(Emi, your from Osaka. Is this really true???)

UPDATE:
It's been confirmed. I got to try this next time I'm in Osaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment