Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween is Almost Here!

Halloween is coming up on Sunday. I wonder if I will get more than 8 kids this time? This year I'm only handing out Coffee Crisp, as I don't want to be stuck with stuff I don't like.

I still have 2 boxes of Cheetos from last year that I haven't gotten around to eating. The box says it expires Dec 2009. I tried a bag last week, and they tasted bad, like cheesy dust... so I proceeded to eat 4 more bags because I was hungry :P. I'm pretty sure my "#2" was more orange that day :) LOL

My costume for this year: Japanese Festival attire.


^ Japanese Matsuri Attire.
The character on the headband, on the back, and on the fan is "Matsuri". Emi told me that "Matsuri" means Festival or Party. The outfit also comes with a sash, but it's too small (or I'm too big :P).
Maybe with this costume, I can win the CMC Costume Contest on Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment