Thursday, October 21, 2010

3D Concert

Dinner today -> T&T Stuff
I went to T&T for food and groceries. I got some rice noodles w/ bean sprouts, egg rolls, and soy sauce chicken.


^ T&T Dinner.

I also got this giant green onion. $0.59 for this huge thing.


^ Giant Green Onion.
I'm not sure why I got this. I usually prefer green onions with more white part than green part.

Useless Idol News:
Check out this link and click the 3rd video link for a short AKB48 "Beginner" Commercial. I found the blue monkey guy hilarious. He mumbles along with the song, almost like me in the car. LOL

According to this news here and here, AKB48's Karaoke Tournament/Concert from Oct 4th will be broadcast in Japan on Oct 30. The coolest part is that it will be in 3D! I wonder if it will still work on my computer or will I really need to watch it on a 3D TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment