Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chocolate Covered Blueberries

Breakfast today -> Nachos with Cheese and Meat Salsa.
The breakfast of champions :)


^ Scoop Nachos + 3 Cheeses + Meat Salsa =


^ Nachos with Cheese and Meat Salsa.

Spent most of my day today cleaning the house and playing on my iPhone. I'm pretty much done cleaning the basement and the main floor. Most of the upstairs left to clean, and that's where the biggest messes are. I'm also debating weither or not to get an "H2O Mop"? Have people tried it? Does it work well?

Dinner Today -> Hamburger Helper.
The box says "Serves 5", but does it really? I think it serves 2 maybe 3, or 1 hungry person.


^ Hamburger Helper.

Gavin and Emi introduced me to these tasty Dark Chocolate covered Blueberries (available at Costco). They are so good. The dark chocolate perfectly balances the sweetness of the blueberry. I recommend people try it out.


^ Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries.

Useless Idol News:
So it was announced that AKB48's "Beginner" will be heavily edited for content. All of the video gaming action will be removed because it is too violent. I guess national idols can only be cutesy and sexy, but not violent... phssh please, there is more violence on the News than in a 4 minute music video.
I really want to see the original version now. Maybe it'll get leaked...


^ Beginner - AKBingo! Special 6 Version Formation Remix.

Update:
I just watched the re-hashed PV for Beginner on youtube and it isn't very good compared to what it could have been. The above AKBingo version is better than the PV. Atleast the 2 B-Side song's PVs for MINT and DIVA are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment