Wednesday, July 10, 2019

X-Men Legends: Beast and Jubilee


Lunch today -> Sushi
Got a late dinner Tuesday night.  I went to Bayshore at 8pm and picked up BOGO sushi.  I got 4 boxes: 2 avocado salmon and 2 Dragon roll combo.  I was full after eating both salmon avocado boxes.  Took the other 2 for lunch today, but I wasn't too hungry so gave 1 box to Ed.
Sushi for dinner and lunch.
I like the salmon avocado and it is totally worth it, even at regular price (big pieces of salmon in it).  The Dragon roll combo comes with 4 pieces each of the golden dragon roll (made of tempura shrimp, cucumber, avocado, salmon, flying fish eggs), california roll (I don't like and I don't consider it sushi), and spicy salmon roll (good heat and tasty), but I don't think this combo is that great.

Useless Toy News:
Since I was at Bayshore, I went to EB Games and finally found X-Men Legends: Beast and Jubilee.   They cashier told me he had just put those on the shelf an hour ago.  He said I was lucky as these 2 always go first.
Beast and Jubilee.

Useless Transformers News:
Found the new Battle Masters Pteraxadon and Aimless at Bayshore Walmart.  Also Bayshore EB Games had the new Decepticon Sports Car patrol (with correct Blackjack head mold).
New TF at Bayshore.

No comments:

Post a Comment