Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekend Report -> Siege Starscream

Food this weekend ->
Our monthly gaming session at Sheridan's house was this Sunday.  We played Raiders of the North Sea, Raiders of the North Sea with Hall of Heroes expansion, Puerto Rico, and Princes of Florence.  James won all 4 games we played!  I wasn't even close in any of them.
Anyways, after gaming, I hit Bayshore for some discount sushi (Bayshore closes at 6pm on Sunday so it goes BOGO at 5pm).  Got 4 boxes :).  I got 2 Avocado salmon, 1 eel, and 1 inari.  The inari (tofu pocket) was too sweet.
Sushi.

Useless Transformers News:
I finally found Seige Starscream at Kanata Toys R Us.  The chest piece on him was really loose when I transform him.  It's meant to come off, but it's not easy to try and transform him while trying to keep it on.
Didn't see any Botbots Series 2 single blind packs or any 5 packs.  
Starscream.

No comments:

Post a Comment