Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Siege: Jetfire

Dinner today -> Salmon.
Salmon is on sale at Sobey's.  Picked up a big filet for $12.  Pan steamed it with salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder.  I was going to do lemon and dill, but the lemon I had in the fridge was all shriveled up.
Salmon Dinner.

Dessert today -> Lemon Squares.
Jes made me some fresh lemon squares.  I was planning on eating some after taking my post-softball shower, but I forgot about them in the fridge til 1am.  I didn't want to eat them that late, so I'll have to eat them tomorrow.
Jes's Lemon Squares.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters just beat out Packing Dingers tonight 15-12.  We were leading going into the last inning 8-10.  They scored 4 to go ahead 12-10.  We got to bat and tied it 12-12 with 2 out and runners on 1st and 2nd.  Jeff came through and hit his first home run in a long time and got us the win.
I hit 3-for-3 tonight: single, single, double.

Useless Transformers News:
Got Transformers Siege: Jetfire in the mail yesterday.  He is huge! 
TF Siege: Jetfire.
The hand gimmick is a great idea to hold his gun.  He also has a reversable Autobot/Decepticon symbol on his chest (to mimmick the G1 cartoon where he switches sides).

No comments:

Post a Comment