Sunday, July 7, 2019

Weekend Report -> Hot Pizza

Food this weekend ->
Got a Hawaiian pizza from Willy's Pizza on Friday.  Might not have been the best choice for dinner.  It was stupid hot outside and getting a fresh hot pizza that was oozing cheese, just made me sweat more.  It was good pizza, but I had to let it cool down before eating more than 1 slice.
Hawaiian Pizza.

Made linguini pasta on Saturday night.  I added whole garlic cloves, shrimps, and a few cheese sausage chunks; all mixed in a creamy cheese sauce.
Pasta Dinner.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up a booster box of Core Set 2020 with the "Buy-a-Box" promo.  Didn't have time to open it yet.  Still busy doing the basement (shelving is now 90% done), and when I'm not, I'm playing more Bloodstained on Nintendo.  I think I'm almost half-way through the game.
Core Set 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment