Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Happy Canada Day Long Weekend!

Didn't post for a few days.  Busy doing my basement and playing alot of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Nintendo Switch (I played so much I got Nintendo thumb and my eyes hurt). 
I got my TV stand built (Lappland from Ikea), got a new Rogers box with HDMI output, and setup the new 55" TV (I had bought last Black Friday, 7 months ago).
New TV and TV Stand.

Food this long weekend ->
I got some Jerk Chicken from Nu Caribbean last Friday.  It's been awhile since I've been there, and I wanted the fish special, but they don't have Fish Friday anymore :(  That sucked.  It was really good too.  Their jerk chicken is good too.  I got it with rice & beans and vegetables.
Jerk Chicken Meal.

On Canada Day Monday, I went to get the Monday Special from Big Bone BBQ: full rack of ribs, 1lb of wings, and a large fry for $25.
Mmm... Ribs.

Useless M:tG News:
Got a email today that my booster box of Japanese War of the Spark was in.  I got it for the great price of $159.  Most other stores are charging $300 for the box.
Japanese War of the Spark Booster Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment