Monday, January 28, 2019

Weekend Report -> 3 Day Boardgaming

Food this weekend ->
Made a salad for dinner on Friday.  It had lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onions, corn, a boiled egg, ham, and avocado.  Dressed it with Caesar dressing.
Salad.

Went to a Potluck/games night at Jeff's house on Saturday night.  I forgot to take a pic of the food, but I got a shot of dessert.  We tried out the Chocolats Favoris' "dulce de leche" fondue can by dipping strawberries in it and I put some on my apple pie slice.  It was really delicious.
Chocolate Fondue in a Can.

Made spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner on Sunday night.  Sauce is just chopped onions, garlic, ground beef, Bravo tomato sauce, and tomato paste.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.

Snack today -> McDonalds.
Ed and I went to McDonalds for coffee break.  We got coffee and a FREE medium fry each.  They were free using the McDonalds app because the Raptors scored 12 3-pointers last night.
Break Time.
 
Dinner today -> Big Bone BBQ. 
I got the Monday special.  Ate it at my parent's house.  It was very good, but I should have asked for the ribs to be extra saucy.  It would have been better that way.
Mmmm... Ribs and Wings.

Useless Food News:
Tried out the Limited Edition Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreos from the US.  It's good.  It has a graham cracker cookie and matches to peanut butter and chocolate filling.  It could use some more peanut butter flavour, it was peanut butterier than the Butter Nutter cookies.
Good Oreos.

I tried a new flavour of Green Tea: Honey Lemon Ginseng, and I really like it.  It tastes and smells like "Fruit Loops"!  It's on sale at Loblaws this week at $1 off, so I got a couple more cans.
Fruit Loop Green Tea.

Useless Gaming News:
Impromptu gaming at Anthony's place late Friday night.  We played some Splendor and Web of Spies.
On Saturday night, we played more games because Cindy was in town.  We played Sushi Go, King of Tokyo, Pictomania, and Camel Up ver2.0.  It was lots of fun (see below).
Then on Sunday, James, Sheridan and I played Scythe and Terra Mystica. 

This is what Cindy drew for one of her controversial pictures in Pictomania.
Cindy's Drawing
This is the list of words to guess what she drew.  Which one do you think it is?
List of Words.
Jeff and I guessed "FORK" instantly, but then we realized later that it couldn't be Word 1 because of a pic Ben drew.  This is what Cindy meant to draw.  Do you see the difference!
Word 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment