Tuesday, January 15, 2019

10 Years and 2.5 Months

Useless Car News:
My car wouldn't start last night and Ed had to give me a jump.  It started fine on the weekend at -25C, but Monday night was only -8C and the car wouldn't start.
Then this morning it didn't start again, and my dad figured I needed a new battery.  We took out my battery and went to Canadian Tire to get a new battery.  The clerk told us that my battery was the original one from the car.  That meant my battery was working for 10 years and 2.5 months!  That is a super long time, as the average is 5 years.  Anyways, after $150, I got a new battery and a working car.

Lunch today -> Franks.
The clerk told me to drive the car for 20mins with a speed over 80km/hr, so I drove to Franks and picked up same sandwiches.  The bread was smaller and seemed like a pretzel-like bread.  I had asked for white bread.  There was still a ton of meat, but the bread wasn't chewy like I wanted.
Frank's #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment