Monday, January 7, 2019

Cool Touch Tissues

I've been sick since Thursday.  It's not the flu as I'm not aching.  It's just a cold and cough.  I think I caught it either from:
a) cousin Kyle during our belated Christmas party (probably during Telestrations when he passed me his germ covered sketch book); or
b) someone at the Bumblebee movie/Yakiniku One; but I didn't sit beside anyone other than Julie and she wasn't sick.
Grilling Meat at Yakiniku One.

Semi-trying to spread it to Steve, Marc, and Ed at work >:\ mmwha hahaha They can use some more time off :)

Picked up some new Kleenex that was on sale and some more medicine after work today. 
Kleenex and Advil.
I opened the "cool touch" Kleenex first.  It is actually does feel cool to the touch.  There is coconut oil and aloe embedded in the tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment