Sunday, April 29, 2018

Weekend Report -> Slow Bierhaus

Food this weekend ->
Went to the Central Bierhaus on Friday for lunch.  Food is good, but the service was horrible.  It took the waiter 30 minutes to take our food order and that was only after one of us got up and went to get him.  Food took alittle while, and it took forever for the bill too.
Ed got the sausage platter that comes with 7 sausages and a pretzel.  It looked really good.
Ed's Feast.
Peter and I split the wild game sausage platter.  The bison chipotle sausage was the best one.
Wild Game Sausages.
I also got fries, but I should have gotten a pretzel instead.
Fries.

Made a small boneless roast on Sunday.  Used the 500F method again but I took it out after 1hr40mins.  I wanted it more rare. 
Boneless Roast.
I came out nicely at a medium rare. 
Medium Rare Roast.
Sliced most of the roast into thick slices, but I also cubed some for dinner.  Ate it with some tomato basil cheese, cucumber sticks, and an avocado.
Dinner Plate.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my Kickstarter Roll Player with Expansion in last week.  I also got the promo Frogkin and metal coins.
Kickstarter Roll Player.

No comments:

Post a Comment