Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Crazy Windy Wednesday Night

Lunch today -> Garlic Cheese Toast and Roast Beef.
Went home for lunch today.  I broiled some more garlic cheese bread and a thick slice of roast beef for lunch.  Quick, easy, and tasty.
Lunch.

Dinner today -> La Noodle.
My aunt and cousins from Connecticut came to Ottawa today.  Met up with them at La Noodle on Merivale.  I think I have to say that the dishes at Merivale are better than that at the Kanata location.  My mom ordered alot of food and the meal was excellent (except for the free starter soup.  It was disgusting warm carrot water.).
Half-eaten First Few Plates.
The drive home tonight was crazy windy!  I could feel the car shake at stops and was actually pushed driving on the highway.  It was abit slippery too as all the water was beginning to flash freeze.  I made it home fine, but I can still hear and feel the wind shaking the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment