Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fizz Saver Dispenser

Dinner today -> Leftover Stew.
Re-boil some of my tasty stew and ate it over the leftover rice.  As you can see it was mostly meat left :)
Leftover Stew.

Useless Food News:
I picked up the Fizz Saver Dispenser from Bayshore for $2.  I thought it was neat.  I tried it out with Coke and it dispenses alot of fizz foam.  You have to wait for the foam to disperse to add more Coke.
Fizz Saver Dispenser.
It's kind of useless and way slower than just pouring the bottle myself.  Mine doesn't drip as I've seen in some Youtube reviews.  Mine also doesn't stall and trickle the liquid out.  In the end this is kind of useless, but it was only $2.

Useless Food News Part 2:
I got a bottle of Ranch Dressing Soda from Sugar Mountain last week.  I had to try it and shared it at work.
Ranch Dressing Soda.
It is disgusting!  I only had a couple sips and I couldn't finish the rest in my cup.  June and Becky like it.  Peter wouldn't try it.  I think Katie said it smells like her nail polish.

Useless Stuff:
Picked up some stuff from Centrum Walmart this week.  I finally found PotP Slash.  Lots too at Centrum location.  I also grabbed the newest Sailor Moon DVD set.  In the clearance section I got the Catwoman Catcycle Chase Lego for $10.
Latest Walmart Finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment