Sunday, March 25, 2018

Weekend Report -> Gnocchi

Food this weekend ->
I found the Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi at Loblaws on Friday.  It's in the refrigerated section where the pasta and uncooked pizza are.  I got the potato version to try.  It pan fries in 5 minutes!
Gnocchi with Schwartz.
It's really good.  I ate it with some Schwartz smoke meat.  It would be perfect with some sour cream or tzatziki. Washed it down with some discount orange-pineapple-blackberry drink.

Saturday I ate the "Steak on a Bun" from Burgers & Shakes in Barrhaven.  It's a tender steak instead of the beef patty in the burger.  Combo-ed it with fries and a strawberry milkshake.
Steak on a Bun Combo.

Sunday, the family went to Beijing Legend for dim sum.  We got alot of food, because our mom would order food for the table but not eat it.  It's her annoying habit.
Dim Sum
We did special order a couple plates of the fried dough rice wraps.  So good!  One was extra crispy too.
Fried Dough Rice Wrap.

Sunday dinner was my 2-day expired aged steak that I pan fried.  Tasted fine and didn't smell funky.  Cooked that with some sugar snaps and a few more gnocchi.  This time I got some sour cream to eat with the gnocchi.
Steak Dinner.

Useless Transformers News:
Found wave 2 of the TF:PotP Pretenders Prime Masters on Friday: Alchemist Prime and Alpha Trion.
Wave 2 TF:PotP Prime Masters.
On Sunday I found wave 2 of the TF:PotP Legends: Tailgate, Roadtrap and Battleslash.
Wave 2 TF:PotP Legends.
Roadtrap and Battleslash combine into Battletrap.  Elita-One and Hungrrr are out too, but I didn't find them.  Don't know if the other Terrorcons are out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment