Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Moscow Mule Kettle Chips

Useless Food News:
Ed's daughter made a double-stuffed boston cream for Steve.  It was also dipped on both sides.
Double-Stuffed Boston Cream.
Lots of Filling.
I want one, but single dipped!  Ed, are you reading this...?!?!

Lunch today -> Chocolate Brownie Cookies and Stuffed Cannelloni.
Got some discount chocolate brownie cookies last night from Loblaws.  I shared them during a meeting after lunch.  They are amazing!  I would say they are on par with the triple chocolate cookies.
Lunch.
I also picked up a few packs of discount stuffed cannelloni.  This is really good too.  They were stuffed with beef and cheese in a good tomato sauce.  If I had some rice, I would have mixed it in to the sauce.

Dinner today -> Chicken Soup.
Bought chicken legs, beef bones and nappa cabbage from Sobey's.  Threw those in my instapot with some garlic, leftover carrots and dashi broth to make soup.  I made this last weekend without the beef bones and garlic and it was really good.  The addition of the beef bones/marrow and garlic didn't work.  The addition of those flavours made it taste weird.  BTW, no salt added, just alot of dashi flavouring used. 
Chicken Soup.

Snack yesterday -> Moscow Mule Kettle Chips.
Tried these Moscow Mule chips out yesterday.  The chips have a soda-pop like smell and taste.  It tastes like a ginger pop with a hint of lime.  Apparently that is what a Moscow Mule is supposed to taste like.  I didn't like it.
Moscow Mule Kettle Chips.

Useless Garden News:
Found these Miracle-Gro Flower Magic Seeds at Dollarama.  They're a all-in-one flower seed, fertilizer, and compost mix in an easy to spread container.  It was only $4. 
Flower Magic.
I might go back and get a container and use it in my cinder block plots.  Maybe the flowers will boost the bee appearances to help get me more cherry tomatoes.  They have multi-colour, blue & white, and pink & white types.

Useless Kickstarter News:
I got the Liberty+ Zolo wireless headphones a couple weeks ago from the Kickstarter.  I started using them in the gym and they are amazing.  Good sound, battery life, easy to connect with blue tooth, good control options, sweat proof, and voice commands.  I'm glad I backed this.
Liberty + Headphones.
The coolest part is that I can hold the button down for 3 seconds and it goes from sound dampening mode where I can't hear anything but my music, to hearing the outside world with the music, almost like a hearing aid.         

No comments:

Post a Comment