Wednesday, March 14, 2018

2 More Escape Rooms Escaped

Happy Pi Day!!!

We celebrated Pi day at work today.  I got 8 pies for the company: 2 apple, 2 pecan, 2 blueberry, and 2 triple berry.  I got a slice of each and this became my lunch.  All the pies disappeared in less than an hour.
4 Slices of Pie

Dinner today -> Korean House
Ben and I went to Korean House on Somerset.  We got 4 pieces of free Korean pancake (only pictured 1 piece).
Free Korean Pancake Piece.
We got 4 free sides: stewed potato, sprouts, pickled diakon/carrots and house kimchi.
Free Sides.
Ben ordered the Seafood Tofu Soup.  It was OK.  I thought the broth was abit bland, but there were alot of ingredients in the soup.  Ben enjoyed it.
Seafood Tofu Soup.
We shared grilled sliced pork on a sizzling plate.  Very good and tasty.  Abit spicy by itself, but it works with the provide white rice.
Grilled Pork.
I got a beef bibimbap (hot stone bowl).  So good!  I waited abit before I mixed it so the very hot stone bowl was able to toasted the rice to make more crunchy bits.
Beef Bibimbap.
This is after mixing it and adding some bibimbap sauce.  I shouldn't have added the sauce.  It made it spicy.  Since it was super hot it took awhile to eat.  I burnt my tongue :(.
Mixed Bibimbap.

Useless Escape Room News:
After dinner, we met up with David and Jeff and Escape Manor: Hintonburg to play 2 rooms: Psycho and the Panic Room.  We were also teamed up with 2 people who just wanted to play.  They were pretty cool and good at it too.
We played Psycho first.  Good room.  Puzzles took some time to figure out and not easy.  I would say 6.5 difficulty.  We finished with about 5 minutes left (of the given 45mins).  We used our 1 clue too.  The escape rating was 29%
We played the Panic Room right after.  I like this room more than Psycho.  Lots of puzzles that you can do in parallel, so everyone was always busy.  Most were not easy but just time consuming to figure out the answer.  I recommend this room with minimum of 5 people.  4 would be pushing it to finish.  We got out with about 3:30 left.  The escape rating was only 20%.

No comments:

Post a Comment