Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lego Mini-Figs Series 18

Snack today -> Triple Chocolate Cookies.
Picked up a box of 50% off Triple Chocolate Cookies from Loblaws Tuesday night.  These cookies are really good.
Triple Chocolate Cookies.

Dinner today -> Steak and Chinese Eggplant
I got a huge 50% of flank steak from Loblaws.  Pan fried it and sliced it up.  Then I cooked a couple Chinese eggplants in the drippings.  Totally stuffed myself.
Steak and Chinese Eggplant.

Useless Lego news:
Went out after work and bumped into Gordon at Toys R Us.  He helped me pick out most the Lego Mini-figures Series 18.  This set contains costumed figs.  I'm 4 away from the complete set, but I don't really like the missing 4.  Thanks to Gordon, I do have the rare retro policeman fig.
Series 18.

I went to Walmart on Baseline and noticed that the last wave of Lego Dimensions had all their prices reduced to match the previous waves.  The single Fun Packs were down to $5.96 and the Level Pack was down to $12.96.
Discounted Lego Dimensions.
I'm only missing 3 sets: Beetlejuice Pack, Beastboy/Raven Pack, and the Lego Batman Movie Set.  Going to check Kanata Walmarts for these and if they are price reduced.

Useless Transformers News:
Got a box from HLJ.  I got Masterpiece MP-40 Target Master Hot Rod, Perceptor with Ramhorm, and Bumblebee with Exosuit Spike Headmaster.
Latest Transformers from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment