Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Strike Fighters 2nd Place!

Dinner today -> Steak, Veggies, and Rice.
I wanted to make spaghetti with meat sauce tonight, but Sobey's didn't have any small packs of ground beef (only family packs), so I bought steak that was on sale instead.


^ Steak, Veggies, and Rice.

The Sobey's by my house is EVIL! I'm buying those cheap and delicious Black Forest Cake Bars almost every other week now...


^ Black Forest Cake Bar.
... sooo good.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters finished the season tied for 2nd in our division this year. Our best finish during my tenure with the team. We were only 2 points out of 1st place too! If we hadn't had lost a couple of those close games, we could have been in 1st.
Our first playoff game is Thursday night vs GDC. We should be able to take them.

Useless Idol News:
I caved. I ordered another box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment