Monday, September 5, 2011

Labour Day Weekend Report

Ben had a Labour Day Potluck Party on the weekend. After reading the emails about what everyone else was bringing, I was kind of forced into bringing a main course because almost everybody was bringing fruits and vegetables.
I wanted to bring korean ribs fingers, but the meat is abit chewy for kids and Ben doesn't like beef anymore (?!?!? Yes I know he's nuts).
I decided on making sushi, as I was already planning on making it for myself this weekend anyways.


^ Potluck Food.
Linda also noticed the fruits and vegetables thing about the menu and made a 2nd dish: dumplings.
BTW: The peaches Anthony brought were really sweet and ripe. I went out and bought a bunch for myself after eating just one :)

Other food this long weekend ->


^ Fongpay Sushi.


^ Chicken and Preserved Duck Egg Congee with Salmon Sashimi.


^ Pizza and Leftovers Combination Plate.
Leftover cucumber, avocado, and rice from the sushi and BBQ Chicken from the congee.

No comments:

Post a Comment