Monday, September 19, 2011

Free Gino

Dinner today -> Dagwoods x 1.5
That's 3 trips to Dagwoods in less than a week now. Their sandwiches are just that good.
Today I used one of their online coupons and got a large The Dagwood and a FREE Small The Gino.


^ Dagwoods Sandwich Bags, and The Dagwood.
I think the guy making my Dagwood misheard me. He put both the normal Dagwood sauce AND the Spicy Dagwood sauce on it. The sandwich was still good, just extra saucy.


^ The Gino.
The Gino is pretty good. I would get it again.
Using the "Free Small Sandwich" coupon, I will be able to sample all the different sandwiches. Next will be The Club or The Beef :)

Useless Idol News:
Tuesday is the AKB48 Janken Pon Tournament. The top 16 winners will perform as senbatsu for the 24th single. The winner of the tournament will perform in the center position. The remainder of the girls will form the Undergirls and Theatre girls for the B-Side songs.
This event starts at 6pm JST, so about 5am EST. Maybe I'll wake up early and follow the tweets about who is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment