Wednesday, September 28, 2011

On Vacation Suckers :)

I'll be on vacation for awhile. I'm off to San Francisco/San Jose on Thursday. I'll try and do some blog entries if I can find a computer to use. Otherwise there might not be any entries til I get back next week.

Dinner today -> 3 Steaks with Chinese Greens.
I went to Sobey's to buy 1 steak as my pre-trip meal, but they only package them in packs of 2 or 3. So I got the smallest 3 pack they had, and for only $3.68 too!


^ 3 Steaks with Chinese Greens.
I wonder if I should have had such a big meal before a 5hr flight. I definitely don't want to use the tiny washroom on the plane...

Useless Idol News:
Morning Musume's Leader Takahashi Ai will graduate from the group on Friday Sept 30th.


^ Takahashi Ai.

Useless Transformers News:
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (aka Transformers 3) will be out on DVD this Friday! If you haven't seen it, you got to see it! It's all action and has a story line that caught me completely off guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment