Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dagwood's Sandwich

Lunch today -> The Dagwood.
Steve and I went to the new Dagwoods Sandwich shop in Kanata. We both got the signature "The Dagwood" sandwich. I got mine with all the toppings and Dagwood special sauce. This sandwich was uber-good!


^ The Dagwood.
I highly recommend checking out this place. It is way better than Subway and Quizno's. The cheese and cold cut meat are sliced fresh infront of you, and the fresh bread is delicious. I'm tempted to go again on Thursday, since they are only a 5 min walk from my house :)
As I'm writing this entry I discovered there were some online coupons we could have used! D'oh! We could have used the extra small sandwich. I guess I'll have to print a bunch of these and stock them in my car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment