Thursday, October 24, 2019

World of Poutine 2019

Food today ->
The World of Poutine Championships started in Kanata today.  It runs until Sunday 7pm, with hours of 11am-9pm Fri and Sat.  I went to check it out at 1:30pm today when, as I expected, it was quite.
There are alot of poutine trucks there.  I think it was about 15 trucks.
Trucks,
trucks,
trucks,
and more poutine trucks!
There was also a mini-donut truck.  I think it's the same one from Ribfest where Ben bought a re-fillable bucket of mini-donuts for $5.
BUT the one truck I was looking for was the Blooming Onion truck and it was there!
Golden Onion Truck.
I ordered one around 3:30 for a late afternoon snack/early dinner.  Fresh, hot, and soooo good.  It's $13 but totally worth it. 
Fresh Blooming Onion.
FYI: Don't put it on your car like I did for the pic.  The grease went through the wax paper and through the paper plate.
I'm planning to go back every day for poutine, so I'm thinking I will get mini-donut bucket too.

No comments:

Post a Comment