Sunday, October 6, 2019

Weekend Report: Gold Rush Ottawa 2.0 Cancelled?


Food this weekend ->
I bought an 8 pack of steaks from Walmart for 50% off and it was only $14!  I pan fried a couple in a buttered with abit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.  I ate them with leftover fried rice.

I got The Fry on Saturday for dinner.  I got the Half & Half Fried Chicken special: 1/2 with Sauce and 1/2 with soy and garlic.  This Korean style chicken is so good!  I'm also 3 coupons away from a free large chicken.
Half & Half Korean Fried Chicken

Useless Gaming News:
Ben, Jeff, Anthony and I were planning on playing Gold Rush Canada 2.0 all weekend to try and win the $40K, but apparently it was cancelled... or we assume it was.  I never got an email of the map, or an email notification of cancellation, find any official posts on their website/facebook about it being cancelled.  Someone posted on their facebook with a pic of the cancellation email.  We assume it was real.  I sent them an inquiry email, but no reply.  Apparently they've gone dark.  Sounds like Montreal 2.0
We ended up playing boardgames and Fibbage 2 Friday and Saturday nights instead.
King of Tokyo.
Note: my Fibbage title for Benedict Cumberbatch's chocolate statue was "Choco Mc Choco Face".  Jeff and I were cracking up hard LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment