Sunday, October 20, 2019

Weekend Report -> Sweet Blue Crabs

Food this weekend -> 
Got some blue crabs from the Asian grocery story on Hazeldean.  I got 5 of them and the price only came to $6.17! 
Cheap Blue Crabs
They weren't super big, but together they made for good snack.  I got 2 females and 3 males, but I thought I picked out all females.  I boiled them for 10 mins.  The meat inside was sweet.
2 Cooked Blue Crabs.

I also got a Sausage Egg McMuffin Meal on Sunday morning with 2 extra hash browns.  No pic, but I got 3 instant wins: 1 medium fries, 1 small fountain drink, and a cheeseburger.

Useless Food News:
Susanna got me a pack of the "Zombie Skittles" from the Syracuse.  They are popular for Halloween this year and abit hard to find.  They are regular Skittles with a few mixed in camouflaged "BBQ feet" flavoured ones (That's what I read it tastes like).
Zombie Skittles.

Useless Gaming News:
Monthly gaming session with James and Sheridan on Sunday.  We played 2 games of Scythe, 2 games of The Towers of Arkhanos, and 2 games of Reef.  I won one game of each different game.

No comments:

Post a Comment