Sunday, May 12, 2019

Weekend Report -> Mother's Day

Food this weekend ->
Susanna and I went to T&T on Saturday.  I got some tofu curds with mushroom for lunch.  This little package was $10!  The cooked food isn't worth it any more at T&T.  It's too expensive as everything is by the same weight.
Expensive Tofu.
I also picked up a couple lobsters for dinner.  They were on sale this weekend.  I picked out 1 male and 1 female and they were both fiesty.
Feisty Lobsters.

Made a casserole on Sunday morning to share with my parents and grandparents.  Made with ground beef, chili spices, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and pasta.
Casserole.

We had Mother's Day BBQ lunch on Sunday.  Susanna marinated the chicken drumsticks and thighs in Kraft Chicken & Rib sauce overnight, and my dad did the cooking.  We also had steak, portobello mushrooms, and Chinese greens.
Mother's Day BBQ.
I picked up a Strawberry and Cream Triple Layer Cake for dessert from Sobey's.  The cake was very good.
Strawberry & Cream Triple Layer Cake.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up 2 War of the Spark Pre-release packs on Saturday.  I got nothing good for the promo cards.  I did get 3 mythic rares: 2x Finale of Devastations and Liliana Dreadhorde General.  I also got a rare Teferi and Ral planeswalkers.
Pre-Release Packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment