Tuesday, May 14, 2019

New Softball Season

Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch today -> Farmboy Breakfast Bar.
Got up early and went to Farmboy to pick up breakfast from their breakfast bar.  I got a pile of scrambled eggs, 8 bacon strips, 6 sausages, some grape tomatoes and some red onion.  I also got a pack of pita bread to make breakfast burritos.
Breakfast.

Dinner today -> Leftover BBQ Chicken.
I had a late dinner today and wanted to make something easy.  Blanched some Chinese greens, drained and put oyster sauce and sesame oil on them then I topped it with leftover BBQ chicken, a few leftover steak slices, some sweet grape tomatoes.
Dinner.

Useless Softball News:
1st game of the season for the Strike Fighters.  We won 16-9 over Da Knobs.  Good game, but it was so cold today in the evening.  Linda, Katelyn, and Everett came out tonight to watch Margaret and me field and bat too :)
I hit 1-for-2 with a RBI single and a fly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment