Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Charcoal Roasted Chicken Chips

Dinner today -> Whopper Wednesday
Whopper Wednesday today and I haven't had a Whopper in a long time.  The best deal was 2 Whopper meals for $10.99, so I got it.
2 Whopper Meals.
Boy was I so full after eating 2 Whoppers, 2 med fries, and 1 Strawberry Fruitopia (saved the other Iced Tea for later).

Snack today -> Charcoal Roasted Chicken Chips
Got a bag of Charcoal Roasted Chicken chips from Walmart.  It's a flavour from Portugal. 
Portugal Inspired Chips.
The initial bite was very good.  It had a smokey grilled roast taste, but then the 2nd taste that over-powered this was a tart lime taste.  I didn't like that part.  Ed says in Portugal that he had the roasted chicken and it is supposed to be served with a wedge of lemon/lime.  That's why its in the chip.  Anyways, not to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment