Sunday, March 10, 2019

Weekend Report -> Chili

Food this weekend -> Chili
Made chili Thursday night.  It was a really big pot full and I ate it all weekend.  Used ground beef, spanish onions, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, white kidney beans, black beans, sliced garlic, corn, and quail eggs.  For spice I used a bag of hot chili spices and a bag of regular chili spices.  It wasn't hot enough, so I used half a teaspoon of the 911 sauce leftover from Big Bone BBQ.  The whole huge pot of chili almost became too spicy!  That was only 1/2 a teaspoon too!
Spicy Chili.

Useless Food News:
Susanna and I went to T&T on Friday night.  I got some assorted Gluten.  The stupid annoying part of the trip was the cashier took the container and packed it sideways into the grocery bag!  Susanna notice but it was too late, there was sauce all over the bottom of the bag and on the other items.
Gluten and Ice Tea.
We also went to Walmart.  I tried out a Brisk Watermelon Lemonade Ice Tea.  It's taste totally like fake watermelon flavour but it was a tasty drink.  Plus the huge can was only $1.  It was $2.29 at Shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment