Monday, March 18, 2019

Baba is You is Great

Dinner today -> Curry Rice.
I was watching a Twitch stream of someone making pork katsu with curry rice last night.  Totally made me hungry for curry rice.  So I made it today for dinner.  I already had everything I needed in the house: pork sausage, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and curry roe.  Made fresh rice first.  Then chopped the veggies and sliced the meat.  Threw the garlic and onions into a pot with oil to fry for a few mins, then added the meat, then the potatoes and carrots a few minutes later.  Added water til it was covered and added oyster sauce and dashi powder.  Boiled it for 20 mins then stirred in the curry roe.  Removed from heat and let sit for 10 mins to let it thicken.
Curry Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
Downloaded "Baba is You" on the Nintendo Switch last Friday.  This is a great puzzle game.  The puzzles use text blocks to set/manipulate rules and objectives to complete each puzzle.  Some are easy, but some are super hard.  I hear there are over 200 puzzles.  Totally worth buying. 
I've fully completed 3 maps: The Lake, Solitary Island, and Temple Ruins.  I have 67 completed puzzles and have 4 flowers (used to unlock more maps).  Currently I'm almost done the "Forest of Fall", but I think I'm stuck.  The answer is probably on YouTube, but I'm not going to look it up.  I may move on to the 3 new maps I haven't tried yet: Flower Garden, Rocket Trip, and Deep Forest.
Tip: Try using "not" before nouns.  Opened up some puzzles once I discovered that.

No comments:

Post a Comment