Thursday, February 21, 2019

Mary Brown's Forgot to Pack Taters

Lunch today -> Chicken Pad Thai.
Ed, Steve and I went to KNH2 for lunch.  Ed and I got the Chicken Pad Thai with extra sauce.  The plate was huge!  It could easily be 2.5 servings for me (3 servings for Ben).  No way Ed and I were able to finish our plates and we had to take a doggie bag.  (No pic: Phone died at 96% battery)

Dinner today -> Mary Brown's Chicken & NO Taters
Went out tonight and helped Linda and Katelyn make fresh cotton candy with my cotton candy machine.  Then I went to Mary Browns to pick up some chicken for dinner.  I had a coupon for two 3-pieces of chicken and two small taters.  This was about 8:45pm and I was the only one in the restaurant.  They packed my stuff and I went to Walmart and then home.  When I got home, there were only 2 boxes of chicken in the bag!  They forgot my 2 small taters!  I was the only one in the store!
Mary Brown's Chicken & No Taters.
The chicken was OK.  Similar to KFC but less herbs and spices.  I think Popeye's is better.  MB's chicken is not as juicy or as big.  Plus they forgot my taters!  Didn't matter.  I hear Loblaw's taters is better from 3 separate, unconnected people now.  Probably won't go back because of the mistake.  The Fry is still the best chicken place, even if it is all they way in Barrhaven.

Useless Transformers News:
Went to Walmart after getting MB chicken.  Found the new Transformers Seige Ultra Magnus and Shockwave.  Grabbed the last ones.
Ultra Magnus & Shockwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment