Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Long Weekend Report -> Storm Chips.

Food this weekend ->
Got the Half & Half Special from The Fry on Saturday.  Soy & garlic fried chicken and chicken with sauce.  Soooo good.  I also got an order of rice cakes.  This was really good too, but abit on the spicy side this time.  I ate the whole meal over 2 days.
The Fry.

Useless Food News:
I got a bag of the new "in" food to eat: Storm Chips.  I think they are only available at Farm Boy. It's 4 types of chips in 1 bag: sweet BBQ, salt & vinegar, ketchup, and dill.  It's very good.  Perfect for a party (*hint* *hint* Linda).
Storm Chips.

Useless Food News, Part Deux:
Susanna got me a couple new chocolates from the USA: Peanut Butter Snickers and Limited Edition Jalapeno Peanut M&Ms.  I haven't tried the peanut butter Snickers yet, but I did try the M&Ms.  They taste like a normal peanut M&M, but after you swallow, you can feel a small amount of heat in the back of your mouth/throat.  It's not a strong heat but a nice decent heat, stronger than the Jalapeno McChicken and the Habanero McChicken.  I like these M&Ms and I want more :)  Why don't they sell these in Canada!?!?
USA Chocolates.

Useless Gaming News:
My monthy game night tonight at Peter's house.  It was 5 of us tonight.  We feasted on chicken from Popeyes and home made gyoza from Norm's wife.  Then and we got down to business and played Forbidden Sky and Dominion.  Dessert was Farmboy Ice Cream Sandwiches.
James, Sheridan and I have been playing 3-player Forbidden Sky at work on gaming days, but we never beat it over 4 tries; but tonight with 5 players, we got lucky on the draws and finally beat it.  We completed the circuit and launched the rocket with all players on-board.
We played a couple games of Dominion next.  Game 1: Very close game that came down to my unlucky last hand, which allowed Evan to just beat me by 1 point.  Then in game 2 it was close again, but I just beat Evan by 2 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment