Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Happy (belated) Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!

Dinner Saturday -> Rideau.
Been super busy with work the past few days and doing some late nights.  Picked up Rideau Saturday night.  I got beef chow mein, dry fried rice noodles with beef, and salt & pepper squid.  Even with the quality of their other dishes going down or changing flavours, these 3 are still the same and very good.
Rideau Takeout.

Dinner today -> Sushi.
Left work late and went straight to Bayshore tonight.  I got there at 7:45pm and the sushi was already BOGO!  I got 2 Bento boxes and 4 regular boxes.  I ate BBQ eel and the salmon avocado boxes tonight and saved a Bento and Combo box for my lunch tomorrow.  Ed wanted me to pick up some for him, so will have the other Bento and Combo box.
6 BOGO Free Sushi Boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment