Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Oatmeal Cranberry Lemon Cookies

Snack Tuesday -> Oatmeal Cranberry Lemon Cookies.
Got an 8 pack for 50% off at Loblaws.  This oatmeal cranberry lemon cookie is really, really good.  I think I like it more than the triple chocolate cookie, but it's very hard to decide which is better.  I don't think it's worth the regular price of 8 cookies for $6, but worth it for $3.
Oatmeal Cranberry Lemon Cookies.

Dinner Tuesday night -> Monk Fish.
Made some monk fish for dinner on Tuesday.  It's suppose to be the "poor man's lobster".  I don't know who said that, but it totally not like lobster at all.  Maybe I made it wrong, but I just pan fried/steamed it with simple salt and black pepper.
Monk Fish.

Dinner Wednesday night -> Pho #15 XL.
Got some KNH for dinner.  My usual Pho #15 XL.  I didn't eat much all day today, so I destroyed this when I got it home.  Lots of meat!
Kanata Noodle House Pho #15 XL.

Useless Gaming News:
Got 3 out of 4 of the new Zelda Amiibos from Walmart.  I didn't think they were out already.
Zelda Amiibos.

No comments:

Post a Comment