Thursday, November 23, 2017

Cookies for Lunch

Lunch today -> Sea Salted Caramel Cookies.
Went out a lunch time to Toys R Us and Walmart.  I was going to pick up McDonalds on the way out of Walmart, but the line was super long, so I didn't get it.  I was also in the mood for cookies, because I was emailing with Suzanne about Loblaw's gourmet cookies today.  She got some of the oatmeal lemon cranberry cookies and the triple chocolate.  I had to eat what I had at my desk, which were the sea salted caramel cookies.  They were good too.
Cookies for Lunch.

Dinner today -> Schwartz on Toast.

Stayed at CMC til almost 8pm tonight.  I was hungry so went looking for discount food at Loblaws.  They didn't have anything tonight!!!  Got home even later, so I made something quick.  Made toast and topped it with yellow mustard, garlic aolie, and microwaved Schwartz Montreal smoke meat.
Schwartz MTL Smoke Meat on Toast.

Useless Toy News:
Toys R Us had a BOGO Free on all board games today.  I picked up a bunch of board games and also found the missing Amiibo I was looking for.
TRU Gets.
I can only show these 2 games I got for myself.  Can't show the rest as they are gifts.

1 comment: