Monday, September 18, 2017

Susanna was on TV!

Snack today -> Froot Loops.
Tried out the Birthday Cake Froot Loops Anthony gave me.  They taste OK.  Not a cereal brand I normally like, and not really a hit at work either.  I hope someone finishes the bowl I left out.
Birthday Cake Froot Loops.

Snack today, Part 2 -> Green Tea Lemonade Ice Pops.
I bought these Ice Pops at Loblaws on sale for $2.  I didn't really read the packaging clearly until I got home.  I thought it was just Lemonade flavour, but it was Green Tea Lemonade flavour.
Green Tea Lemonade Ice Pops.
Tried them out.  They taste pretty good.  They taste more like pear than green tea lemonade.

Dinner today -> Chicken.
Made chicken for dinner.  Pan fried some chicken drumsticks in a pan with just salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.  After searing the outside of the chick, I added cream of mushroom soup with half a can of milk and some frozen vegetables to the pan.  I finished the chicken by boiling them in the soup on low heat while the rice finished cooking in the rice cooker.
Chicken in Cream of Mushroom Soup.

Useless Cup News:
Got this tea cup from Cindy.  It's decorated with different sushi on the outside.
Sushi Cup

Useless TV News:
Was watching the Ottawa Morning News this morning on channel 6.  Around 8:50am, Susanna was on TV!  She was doing an interview after repelling down a building downtown for charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment