Thursday, September 21, 2017

5-Minute Dungeon at TRU

Breakfast today -> Cheese, Meat, and Crackers.
Got some cheese from Farmboy.  It was a "sampler", but it looks like the was just the end pieces of a block of cheese that was too small to slice.  Still it was good and cheap for 5 different kinds of cheese.
Breakfast.

Useless Gaming News:
I surprisingly found 5-Minute Dungeon at Toys R Us today.  It was a Kickstarter I missed.  The Kickstarter sold the standard edition for $35 + shipping, but I just picked it up from the store for $29.99 + tax.  I'm missing the promos, but hopefully I can get it on the BGG store later.
5-Minute Dungeon from TRU.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up the new Metroid: Samus Returns Amiibo set.  It includes Samus and a Metroid.  Don't have the game yet, but I'll have the rare amiibos for when I do get it.  Not making the same mistake I made for Zelda.
Samus and Metroid Amiibos.

No comments:

Post a Comment