Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hascon Exclusives Ordered

Went to work later in the morning today.  Had to stay home so I could order the Hascon Exclusive toys on the Hasbro Toy Shop.  The items went live at 10am this morning.  I ordered Arcee, power bank Optimus Prime, Hascon M:tG set, and My Little Pony D&D Dice.
 
Lunch today -> Jerk Chicken.
Food truck Wednesday today.  2 new trucks today, but I choose the "Caribbean Cruiser".  I got The Flaming Rooster meal.  It was jerk chicken with rice, plantain, slaw and salad. 
Flaming Rooster Meal.
Very good and flavourful.  Their regular location is on Merivale (I think by Menchies).

Snack today -> Blueberry Buttermilk Pie.
I had leftover blueberry buttermilk pie and I brought it in to work to share (I didn't want to eat the whole pie myself).  It was from Frank's Catering.  The pie has a texture like a mushier and creamier butter tart, and was very sweet.  Very good.  It was $9.
Blueberry Buttermilk Pie.

Useless Garden News:
Today's pickings was 8 cherry tomatoes and 1 strawberry.  I probably have about 80+ green tomatoes on the vines.
Today's Pickings.
There is a chipmunk eating my tomatoes, so I tried to bribe it with some leftover nuts from Christmas.  But now the chipmunk is eating the nuts AND the tomatoes.  I'm just giving it a fuller meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment