Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Status

Made myself some cheese steak sandwiches for dinner. They were good. I made 2 more for lunch on Monday, but I just remembered that I have a free BBQ at CMC on Monday. I'm eating the extra 2 sandwiches now. Yummy :)


Didn't do too much on the weekend but play alot of Marvel Alliances 2 at my bro's house. Currently leveling Wolverine and Hulk. I was using Juggernaut, but I think Hulk's powers are better. Ben is leveling Iceman and Spidey.

Also caught up on some more AKB48 TV shows. The 1st show is called "AKB48 Nemosu TV Season 2". Episode 10 & 11 has 6 of the girls climbing Mt.Fuji (Oshima Yuko is the climb leader ~yay~). The climb looks so awesome. If I can, I think I'd really like to try climbing it when I go back to Japan. It looks tough but the view is spectacular. There are 10 staging areas to reach the peak. The funniest part of the show happens when the girls reach the 6th stage. The host gives each of them some "oxygen" bottles to help with the climb. Together, the girls tryout the "oxygen" and then start talking to the camera in squeaky chipmunk voices! They got tricking into breathing helium and they reacted like WTF! ROFLOL :)

The 2nd show I watched is called Shukan AKB. This weeks episode was an intelligence test. Not one of the better episodes since I don't know what most of the questions they asked meant. I'll have to wait for a summary. In the end, Kasai ranked #19 of the 20 girls in this episode (score of 80/300). :(

Some Morning Musume news: Kusumi Koharu announced she is going to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project in Dec. Wasn't a fan of hers, but I didn't expect her to graduate so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment