Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday Sept 25/09 -> M:tG

Played some Magic Friday night. It was planned for 3-players, but Gordon didn't make it. Ben and I played and tried out the new Planechase Planes. The new Planes added a new randomness to the game and is pretty fun.


^ Lost this game using my Zombie Deck. I was at 10 life and going to win on the next turn. Ben was able to do 9 points of damage to me on his turn, so that during my next upkeep I lost 1 life due to Phyrexian Arena! Unbelievable!

Later that night Ben and I finished Ultimate Alliances 2 on XBox360. I think were going to finish it again on the unlocked hardest difficulty.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on Rite of Replication...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes with the U/R "Pumped Up" deck.
    http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/288

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when did Ben started using white? Akroma's Vengeance!!????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's his new R/W deck. It's suprisingly fast and powerful. Good combo's too.

    ReplyDelete