Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AKBingo! and Jpop Idol Music

I figure I'll post another entry while waiting for today's new episode of AKBingo! to finish downloading.

I like listening to Japanese music (like Yui, Exile, Perfume), but mainly its Jpop Idol music, and specifically Morning Musume and AKB48. I'm currently totally into AKB48. I used to be really into Morning Musume, but since they ended their TV shows and that their recent singles weren't that good, I've moved on to AKB48. I still like Morning Musume, but AKB48 has more song variation and selection (over 100+ songs), and their group's member's personalities are more interesting. (Plus I find the AKB48 girls just that much more cuter too ^_^).

As I said in an earlier post, AKBingo! is show that features AKB48. It's really a fun show to watch even if I don't understand 99% of what they're saying. I just watch and figure it out. Later in the week I find a summary and re-watch the show with it.

My top 3 AKB48 songs: Bird, Bingo!, and Oogoe Diamond.
My favorite AKB48 members:

Oshima Yuko (Team K),


Takahashi Minami (Team A),


and Kasai Tomomi (Team K, but moving to Team B in Oct)

No comments:

Post a Comment