Sunday, April 28, 2019

Weekend Report -> New Phone

I finally got a new phone.  My old Motorola X2 would die with a battery life of 96%!  Sometimes when I take a picture with flash on, and the battery was at 100%, the phone would die!  Too bad though, it was a good phone and everything on it worked well.
My new phone is a Google Pixel 3.  I ordered it online but didn't order a case.  I thought I could find one easily.  I was wrong.  There are no Pixel 3 cases in Kanata at Best Buy, and both Walmarts.  There are some at Barrhaven and Mervale Best Buys, but I didn't have time to go this weekend.  I thought about building a custom case on the Google shop, but I wanted an autobot symbol on it, and it would not have passed thier copy right screening.  Maybe a Kiosk at Bayshore will have one.

Snack Food this past Week ->
Game of Throne Oreos.
The Oreo Sits on the Throne.
Got these from Loblaws.  It doesn't say on the package, but I'm pretty sure these are double stuff oreos.
GOT Cookie Art.
The difference is the cookie has GOT Sigils or the Night King's head on it.

Useless Transformers News:
Found Transformers Siege: Galaxy Prime at Centrum Walmart on Friday. 
Galaxy Prime.
It was the only one there and wasn't in the computer system yet.  The manager didn't know what to charge me and didn't go back to check the prices, so I told her it was around $49-$59.  She didn't believe me and thought that was too much, so she charged me $45.  Gordon told me later it should have been $69.  Score!

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up a box of War of the Spark and got the promo Tezzeret Planeswalker.  Apparently it is going for $60!
War of the Spark Booster and Promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment